High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
Excellent Thermal & Electrical Conductor
Recyclable & Economical
Aluminium is a silver-white, soft metal and the most abundant metallic element, comprising 1/12 of the Earth's crust. It must be combined with oxygen and other elements and processed to produce the aluminium used in bottlecans. Bottlecans are made from 100% recyclable aluminium through an extrusion to a wide range of shapes and sizes. Impact extruded bottles are produced with three times the aluminium of a traditional beer can, which provides for increased insulation.
We offer a range of aluminium bottles that are beautifully designed and hygienically manufactured that are ideal for packaging Chemicals, Pesticides, Food & Beverages, Perfumes & also specialists in their several fields. The bottles come with Plug, Self-Seal Plastic Cap & Tear-off Cap. Our bottles come in a size range of 10 ml to 25 kg bottles.
Aluminium is a very light metal with a specific weight of 2.7 g/cm3, about a third that of steel. For example, the use of aluminium in vehicles reduces dead-weight and energy consumption while increasing load capacity. Its strength can be adapted to the application required by modifying the composition of its alloys.
Our Aluminium range comes in a various finishes:
- Frost & Bright Finishing
- Brush Finish Golden Anodized
- Brush Finish Silver Anodized
- Color Coated
- Powder Coated
Our products in aluminium are as below. The general features that are common in all the groups listed below are:
- All the bottles are seamless one piece aluminium bottles.
- Used to hold agrochemicals, fine chemicals or any liquid material that does not react with aluminium.
- All the bottles come with an option for a polished outer finish popularly known as matte finish for a better appeal or the regular extruded finish. Internal lacquering/wax coating is also an option.